how many feedback can i get from one client

Highlighted
Kaikubad H Member Since: Jan 11, 2017
1 of 15

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 15

One feedback per job, provided the completed contract has been closed.

Highlighted
3 of 15

if a work for a client for 2 time does he able to give me  2 feedback

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
4 of 15

Yes, he can.

The client will give you feedback on a contract they have closed. If the same client rehires you, the second job that you have completed will also be given feedback when the client closes the second contract.

Highlighted
5 of 15

thank you for your information  amd i also want to know than how many job i need to complete to get job success 

thank you 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 15

@Kaikubad H wrote:

thank you for your information  amd i also want to know than how many job i need to complete to get job success

At least 5 contracts from at least 3 different clients. not including clients who may be in some way connected with you. If there is evidence of feedbacck manipulaton (by fake client accounts hiring you and leaving fake feedback for you)  you will simply be bannd from the site for life.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
BEST ANSWER
7 of 15

Nichola just explained it to you. One CLOSED job, one feedback rating.

Also, you need to take your last name out of your profile, that is not allowed. I would also suggest that your English is not native/bilingual and you should edit that as well.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 15

As many as you like, but if there is any sign that the client is not genuine, and that there is any connection between you and the client, you will be suspended and probably permanently banned.

It is very easy to detect a connection between a freelancer and the client who hired them, and anyone who tries to cheat the system by hiring themselves is quite rightly banned for life.

You also need to urgently fix your "English level" proficiency, as you seem to have accidentally set it to "native / bilingual" which is clearly miles from the truth, and you would not want to be seen to be dishonest, would you? Your English is "conversational" at best.....

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
9 of 15

Yeah I see where this is going. The one project listed is for $5 and the client is from "United States" but the time clearly shows that's not true. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
10 of 15

@Katrina B wrote:

Yeah I see where this is going. The one project listed is for $5 and the client is from "United States" but the time clearly shows that's not true. 

It's funny .... I had a feeling when I read that feedback. Guess my intuition may have been right.

ETA: Yeah, no. Silver Spring is most definitely not 12 hours ahead of me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS