shyam524

how to accept only verified client invitation ?

Hi

I am getting invitation from payment method unverified. Is any setting in upwork which does not allow those type of client to send invitation ?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r

Shyam Sundar S wrote:

Hi

I am getting invitation from payment method unverified. Is any setting in upwork which does not allow those type of client to send invitation ?

Why would you want to do that? I've made tens of thousands of Dollars from such clients in the last year alone - invites cost you nothing and as long as the client verifies their payment method before you start to work, what do you have to lose?

mtngigi

What do you mean by "those types". They're just new clients.

I bid on jobs with unverified payment all the time. And get hired, and get paid by "those types". And no, Upwork is not going to disallow anyone from posting their job just because they haven't gone through the verification process yet. Why should they?

Shyam Sundar S wrote:

Hi

This is a complete non-issue. Why do you want to do that? You might miss out on perfectly nice and well-paying clients.