🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: how to add my fundamentals of digital mar...
Page options
jassynr
Community Member

how to add my fundamentals of digital marketing google certificate into my profile? Please guide.

Dear Madam/Sir,
how to add my fundamentals of digital marketing google certificate into my profile? Please guide.
Thanks & Regards
Jaspreet Singh
6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jaspreet, 

Only validated certifications can be added under the "Certifications" section of your profile. You can, however, use your portfolio or overview to add certificate you have provided there is no contact information in it. You can find more tips, instructions, and related policies in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jassynr
Community Member

Sir/Madam,

You can validate this certificate from this link given below:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks and Regards
Jaspreet Singh

6022a81f
Community Member

Hi,

How to add my fundamentals of digital marketing google certificate into my profile? Because there is a URL to validate the certificate in the certificate. 
Regards,

Muhammad Omer

Hi Muhammad,

If you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to add a custom certification. You may add up to two custom certifications.

You can also add your certifications as portfolio items to showcase them to your potential clients. Thank you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Appreciated It, however, I am still unable to add a portfolio to my account, I did complain and one of the members from the support team reached me to solve my issue, would you please tell me how long will it take to resolve my issue.

Regards,

Muhammad Omer

Hi Muhammad,

Feel free to update your ticket with any additional information you would like to share and our engineering team will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members