🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how to cash the money which I get from client...
Page options
hassanaheer
Community Member

how to cash the money which I get from clients

Hi, I earn from up-work but now I don't know how to cash the money and how up work send the money to bank account.

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hassan Shahzad,

You should be able to withdraw the available funds from your Upwork account to your payment method by using the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab or by going to your Settings> Get Paid and click Get Paid Now. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

why it's just show me $41 I earn total $130

Hassan Shahzad A wrote:
why it's just show me $41 I earn total $130

Go to Reports > Overview

(also don't forget the fees!!) 41 is from the $ 50 and the 5 $ jobs minus the 20% Upwork fees and you may have bought some connects for $ 3? ($ 55 minus $ 11 fees and $ 3 for connects?)

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Hi Hassan,

Could you please reach out to me via PM with your contract ID so that I can check the details? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

[image: image.png]

what type of fees?

Hi Hassan,

I checked your contracts and would like to confirm that your earnings at the moment are correct. Please keep in mind that you have additional funds that are currently in the Review stage. I can see that you have already submitted a request for payment and once the funds are approved it will take 5 days to become available on your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

what is your PM ID can you share with me I will share my problem 

Hi Hassan,

You can reach out to me via PM by clicking on my name, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, dear, my issue is still not resolved could you please open a private ticket where I schedule the call with one of the client to talk about my issue and also I'm not receiving any message or email.

Hi Hassan, 

I checked your account and I can see that you have available earnings in your account that you can withdraw to your chosen payment method. If you want to withdraw your earnings, please go to your Get Paid page (Settings > Get Paid), and add a payment method from there. Once the payment method is set up and has completed the three-day security period, you should be able to start withdrawing any available earnings to your payment method. 

Please let us know if you need further help so that we can assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork

thanks for respond please check your PM I've send you  query.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members