🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: how to find promo code upwork
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

986 REPLIES 986

Hi Salman,

Thank you for your message. We are not offering any promo codes at this moment. You can still purchase Connects without a promo code and enjoy our services.

- Pradeep

Upwork
ebe1dd4c
Community Member

Hi Solaman,

Do you need promo codes for connects? If yes, those are not available to everyone. From my research, there are just a limited number of occasions on which Upwork as a platform can offer similar promotions. If you are looking for promo codes related to different tools, you have a little button on the Dashboard near your profile picture and the bell icon or just go on https://www.upwork.com/apps/ .

Hope this helps! All the best!

1b0575de
Community Member

Hi, 

As I am new to the platform I'm worried about my declining balance on Connects! 

Say, I have started applying for contracts aggressively & lost most of my connects! So How i can get a good number of connects easily at minimum cost? I just checked that there is a promo code options! Where i get the promo code?

Your help will help me in building my business in Upwork. 
My Email:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Rehan,

You can buy Connects for $0.15 (USD) each, which are sold in bundles or a custom amount of your choice. To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects
Regarding the promo code option, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
thakkarchintan2
Community Member

HI

I Make My profile on upwork But Then I got 50 Connects That Are Complete But I need More Connects for The Propsal But I don't have so Anyone tell me how do i get promo code for free connects 

2a63fe59
Community Member

i need  promo code for work how to get this code ???

Hi Thakkar and Shahzad Ali,

Thank you for your message and interest in getting a promo code when purchasing Connects. Unfortunately,  we are not offering any promo codes at this moment. You can still purchase Connects without a promo code and enjoy our services.

Thank you for reaching out and Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
4a7f06f0
Community Member

i need a promo code

Hi Tasadaq,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Joanne
Upwork
hamodesk
Community Member

In the field of promo code are not the avoidable part when want to purchase a new connection, Please tell anyone how to purchase connection.

petra_r
Community Member

Hasan Mohd Hamidur R wrote:

In the field of promo code are not the avoidable part when want to purchase a new connection, Please tell anyone how to purchase connection.

Simply leave the promo code field empty. You don't have a promo code, so you can't enter one.

mamun1bd
Community Member

How to get connects promo code on upwork?

Abdullah: you do not have a promo code and will not receive one. Leave that field blank.

How I can get promo code

re: "How I can get promo code"

You do not have a code and you will not be receiving one.

Leave that field blank.

Promo code

re: “Promo code”

Harris: You don’t have a promo code. Just leave that field blank.

Hi 

Promo code

re: "Promo code"

No.

No promo code.

You don't have a promo code.

You will not receive a promo code.

Leave that field blank.

just click on buy a connects if u have balnce on your account 

otherwise select add connects button and buy using cridet card

Its not giving Credit card option just giving Paypal option which I do not have

Hi Saqib,

I checked and you should be able to add your credit card as billing method here. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Leaving the field "promo code" blank, the apply button just don't work. It worked before but now its not working

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? You might also want to check that you have selected the amount to purchase and then click on the "Buy Connects" button. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
69aa0860
Community Member

I don't receive any marketing emails from Upwork I need  promo code

re: "I don't receive any marketing emails from Upwork I need  promo code"

You will not receive a promo code. Leave that field blank.

ed92d7c8
Community Member

hi, 

i need promo code for buying connect please provide me a promo code

Hi MD Mostofa,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

do not worry about promo code just buy connects that will work ASAP

What is upwork promo code no. ?

Hi Sharmin,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form​ and we’ll add you to the list. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

thank you problem solved 

But we can't go forward leaving it empty. It's only box appears when we want to purchase new connects. Please tell me what we should do?

Muhammad I wrote:
But we can't go forward leaving it empty. It's only box appears when we want to purchase new connects. Please tell me what we should do?

This is not true.

ignore promo code.png

Obviously you have to have added a billing method before attempting to buy connects.

I m using upwork from from last 2 years and i have purchased connects of more than $500,but still i didn't get promo code?
When i will get that?
mane-w2u
Community Member

hi Petra, 
could you please tell me how can I get promo code to buy connects?
Thank you

re: "could you please tell me how can I get promo code to buy connects?"

Promo codes are given to freelancers as part of special promotional events, none of which are happening right now. You do not have a promo code and will not receive a promo code. Leave that field blank.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hasan, 

Please leave the Promo Code field blank. You should still be able to click on the "Add Connects" button even if the Promo Code field is blank. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths