Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get paid

manirak-naphim
Naphim M Member Since: Oct 20, 2016
1 of 6

hey

i just finish my 1st translated job how can i get paid i did not get the payment from the client yet .

Naphim

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 6

oh boy... not getting a good vibe here.

You know, the first thing I did when I came here is read the docs on how to get paid, escrow and hourly stuff and all that jazz.

So let's start at the beginning. Do you see a contract listed in the My Jobs page?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 6

Hi Naphim,

Please go into your account > click the My Jobs tab > click the green Submit Work/Request Payment button next to the contract title > describe the work you did and attach any files you might have > click the green Submit Request button. You can also share the completed work in Messages with your client.

Please read this Help article to learn more about the Escrow release timeline and how your payment for this contract will be processed.

Untitled

View solution in original post

mohd_firdaus6897
Mohd Firdaus S Member Since: Nov 14, 2016
4 of 6

Hi, I also had problems with my clients which they did not approved my payment yet even the project already finish.How can I get my payment since long time he not online in Upwork...  somebody could you help me with solution.Thank you..

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 6

re: "Hi, I also had problems with my clients which they did not approved my payment yet even the project already finish.How can I get my payment since long time he not online in Upwork...  somebody could you help me with solution.Thank you"

Mohd:

When I work on Upwork I always get paid.

If you don't get paid, you're the one doing something wrong.

Hourly contracts: I get paid automatically. Clients don't approve anything.

Fixed-price contract: Client approves, and I get paid. Or client DOESN'T approve anything, and I still get paid automatically 14 days after submitting the work.

re: "How can I get my payment since long time he not online in Upwork"

My clients never need to go online or go on Upwork in order for me to get paid.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Mohd,

I see you used the Milestone submission button yesterday and requested the release of Escrow funds. Please check the Help article I linked in my post above to learn how and when your funds will become available.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS