cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to know that selected get paid method has activated?

jnatekar
Active

I have selected a payment method two days ago.  Today is the third day.  Upwork said that it will get three days to activate my selected get paid payment method.  How and where on upwork I can see my selected get paid payment method has activated or not?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Miss for your help.  I am only one step away from setting up my payment method.  Please tell me how to fill W-8BEN tax information form.  I tried to fill it but could not enter my name.  I could not type there.  How to do it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John Samuel,

You can click on your picture in the upper right corner of your account and go to Settings and go to Get Paid. Currently, it doesn't look like you have added any payment methods to your account. Please, click this button to add a payment method:

Screenshot_15.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you Miss for your help.  I am only one step away from setting up my payment method.  Please tell me how to fill W-8BEN tax information form.  I tried to fill it but could not enter my name.  I could not type there.  How to do it.

John Samuel,

Could you please go to your Settings> Tax Information and fill the form again with your name and other information. You should be able to do it now.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Yes, Mam I went to the form again and after clicking on customer support when I went back to the form them it allowed me to edit my information.  Sorry for the trouble and very greatful for your help. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS