🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how to load upwork job feed page faster?how t...
Page options
visualization23
Community Member

how to load upwork job feed page faster?how to load upwork job feed page faster?

how to load upwork job feed page faster?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi MD,

Are you experiencing any problems or delays on your end with the job feed? Please share more details here so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

everytime I am loading my job feed page and getting latest jobs posted 5-6 minutes ago, which was already 5-10 appliacnts applied. I am refreshing page more than 50 times in a minute.I want to get these job posted few seconds ago. how? my internet speed is 5 Mbps

Hi MD,

It's by design that there is a slight delay before the job appears publicly in the job feed and searches as the system updates.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How? as I am seeing the post after 5 minutes and 5-10 person already applied ??!!

Hello MD, how did you solve this issue as I'm having a similar problem with my job feed right now?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodhiyat,

This is expected as there is a slight delay before the job appears publicly in the job feed and searches as the system updates.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How come the other 5 to 10 people that already applied for the job did before me?
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members