🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: how to manage multiple hourly project tra...
Page options
fortuner6023
Community Member

how to manage multiple hourly project tracking on my profile

Dear Upwork Team, recently I received a job from the 2 different clients on an hourly project. both project are 1 month of work. And each client wants his complete work with minimum days. how can I manage both projects?. Both projects have 40hours/week limits. Can I have tracked first client work on morning time for 6 hours and 2nd clients 6 hours track work on the night time hours? So that I can do both clients work on every day with 6hours/day daily limits on each project. My main to say can I manage two different hourly projects in different time zone. can you suggest to me is it the right method for me or  Do I violate the Upwork term and conditions or do you have any other solutions for that? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naveen,

You're free to work on two hourly contracts during the different parts of the day. This will not be a violation of Upwork TOS. I can suggest you communicate and discuss this with your clients so that you arrange time frames for both contracts according to their expectations and your availability.  

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naveen,

You're free to work on two hourly contracts during the different parts of the day. This will not be a violation of Upwork TOS. I can suggest you communicate and discuss this with your clients so that you arrange time frames for both contracts according to their expectations and your availability.  

~ Bojan
Upwork

thanks for your reply, Bojan S

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths