🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how to my private client hire me on upwork ?
Page options
syeddaniyal70
Community Member

how to my private client hire me on upwork ?

Can it possible for my client to join Upwork and then hire me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If Upwork suspects that your client is only posting a job in order to manipulate your feedback, then you might run into some problems. It's better to work with your existing clients through direct contracts.

(ETA: I see that you already got a response to your question in a previous thread, so you've already admitted that you only want your client to join Upwork in order to leave you a feedback review. https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Need-Help/m-p/827930#M508107

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
sanabelna
Community Member

let him post a job on upwork and then invite you to bid on the job so he can hire you 

or simply send him a direct contract

Your means my private client join Upwork then post a job and then I will send him a proposal & he accepts my proposal and place a job to me then hire me. So upwork allows every freelancer to do this step?

If Upwork suspects that your client is only posting a job in order to manipulate your feedback, then you might run into some problems. It's better to work with your existing clients through direct contracts.

(ETA: I see that you already got a response to your question in a previous thread, so you've already admitted that you only want your client to join Upwork in order to leave you a feedback review. https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Need-Help/m-p/827930#M508107

I know, I already got a response to my question in a previous thread. but I am not satisfied with the previous response. Thank you for deeply explain to me and, I agree with the Upwork policies terms & conditions.

Syed Daniyal A wrote:

I know, I already got a response to my question in a previous thread. but I am not satisfied with the previous response. 

It doesn't matter whether you are "satisfied" or not. Creating fake contracts to boost your profile with fake feedback will get you banned, especially now that you have not only admitted your intention of doing so, but also identified the client. 

Walk away from that idea, and walk away from it real fast.

Sanabel A wrote:

let him post a job on upwork and then invite you to bid on the job so he can hire you 

So other freelancers waste their time and money? For a fraudulent job post?   Are you kidding?

This is not the way to answer someone, If he already has an existing private client and if he wants his client to land on Upwork to get his services so what's wrong with this. I think Upwork gives this opportunity to the freelancers itself.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members