🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how upwork scamming with bidding system
Page options
raj0kumar00rk
Community Member

how upwork scamming with bidding system

first let's talk about what upwork saying about the bidding system.

Upwork : we increased the bid amount to reduce the spam.

also they increased the membership cost ( by saying so call chat gpt 4 Integration  )

but this is also a totally scam  they will give you very limited amount chat access like in 1 month you can send only 10 mesages  ( are you serious ? what we will do with only 10 messages)

let's talk amount the bidding system.

assume that you buy a movie ticket  but after some time movie is cancelled ( then you can return the ticket and take back the your money.

but upwork is what doing they just take the money and run away.

when I bid I notice that in 70% jobs client not hired any freelancer and after few days job will expired (but upwork is not refunding the money and just run away.)

upwork should refund the money when a client not hired any freelancer and job is expired.

please share your opinion .

2 REPLIES 2
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

In This community expert vetted freelancers do analysis and he found 19% hiring rate whatever they apply for.

wrote:

In This community expert vetted freelancers do analysis and he found 19% hiring rate whatever they apply for.

yes I am not against about upwork increased the bidding price. but when someone posted a job and never hire any freelancer this is totally a scam that run by upwork. you must refund the amount when freelancer not hired any freelancer in a certain period of time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members