cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how water color painting job track hourly?

suhaibc
Suhaib C Member Since: Aug 16, 2016
1 of 4

how water color painting job track hourly? I'm doing it on paper not in computer, Kindly let me know..

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

You can go to your settings in the tracker. Enable take snapshots with Screenshots under "Camera"  And paint in front of your webcam. 

Edit to add: The only problem with that would be you would still have little to none activity level so it still wouldn't be covered under payment guarantee.  Have you asked your client about changing it to a fixed price contract? It would probably be better in this situation. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

View solution in original post

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
3 of 4

@Suhaib C wrote:

how water color painting job track hourly? I'm doing it on paper not in computer, Kindly let me know..

I would never be able to paint 'freely' with any kind of tracker. I would definitely ask for a fixed-rate.

Nice work - I love that kingfisher!

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 4

You can't use a webcam to record activity using the time-tracking software, because that software depends on mouse/keyboard activity.

If you are painting in watercolor (not using a computer) or doing other non-computer activities such as baking, sculpture, etc., then you may:

a) use fixed-rate contracts

or

b) use manually-logged time.

That is all.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS