cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

https://www.upwork.com/edc-migration/agency

sincromyl
Luis C Member Since: May 15, 2017
1 of 4

This is a mess, I cannot login anymore, I cannot see my portfolio, reputation NOTHING. Help Please!!!!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Luis,

You can still access your Elance account by logging in via this link. If you're referring to your Upwork account, I see you manged to log in already. 

Please update your Freelancer profile and upload a photo of yourself in order to bring it up to speed with our profile guidelines.

Untitled
sincromyl
Luis C Member Since: May 15, 2017
3 of 4

Thanks for your response but this errors are everywhere I click from Upwork page:

This page doesn't exist.

Please return to the previous page or visit Upwork.com

Error 404 (O)

Request ID: WRpE2awdECcAAFvsaOoAAAAL

and 

This page doesn't exist.

Please return to the previous page or visit Upwork.com

Error 404 (O)

Request ID: WRpFR6wdCHAAAFr1n4UAAAAB

URL SHOW: https://www.upwork.com/edc-migration/agency

Please I really need to fix this situation, 

I cannot do anything, maybe you can see me logged but I cannot see anything, also I want to delete the Agency Profile and just be me, I month ago I was able to Re-Upload my portfolio again and works like two weeks , now  it looks like is block again, can you help me?

Regards

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 4

Hi Luis, 

We'll have someone reach out to you to help assist you with your issue. The team checked your account and has already fixed it, you should be able to access your profile, and your settings.

You can try going to your Agency Account > Settings > Company Info > Close My Company to close your agency. 

If there are still issues, let us know. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS