cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i am new here

Imran Khan M Member Since: Dec 29, 2014
1 of 4

Asalam_O_Alykum and Hello Everyone,

I am new in odesk.com i want a job i have send daily job applications but still no anyone reply me? anyone tell me how can my application approved..?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Imran Khan and welcome to oDesk!

You can check this thread for some tips on how to get your first job. It is hard at first especially aroung holiday season but if you are patient and persistent you will succeed.

I would also suggest you add a title to your profile as it is not quite clear what kind of job you can do.

Best of luck!

~ Valeria
Untitled
web E Member Since: Apr 15, 2015
3 of 4

when i apply for job it always showing this -Please complete your profile before applying to jobs. An hourly rate, overview, title, address, and phone number are required. Click here in order to continue.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 4

The first thing I would do is choose a better picture. One where you're smiling. You look very harsh in that picture.

Next look at other freelander's profile to get ideas on how to improve yours. Look at what they are doing that works for them and it's bound to help you as well.

Make sure you have items in your portfolio for potential clients to look at. 

Get a former employer to give you a two sentence recommendation and include that in your overview. 

Take more tests for clients to see. If the results are bad you do not have to show them and can take them again until you improve.

I hope this helps.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS