🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: i am not getting invites , please view my...
Page options
gathitujoseph
Community Member

i am not getting invites , please view my profile and assist as i need help.

i have not been getting invites to jobs, please view my profile and give me your view, i need to get assisted as soon as possible as i need to get more invites to jobs.

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Joseph G wrote:

please view my profile and give me your view,

I would rethink the entire profile, starting with what you are wearing in your profile photo and what in the world are you doing with all the fonts and sizes and weird symbols in your overview?

As a client I'd take one look at the overview of someone who is selling design (which is all about beauty and coherence and so on) and instantly hit the back button. I'd not read a word (all the messy stuff makes it so hard to read anyway because it is so terribly distracting!)

A client who hires a designer is looking for someone who creates something that will visually represents their brand. They look at your profile and think how that is how they would be presented...

Start over from scratch. Make it classy.

Thanks Petra for your view, i appreciate and how about language part as i a have it as English-Fluent.

Joseph G wrote:

how about language part as i a have it as English-Fluent.

I am not sure it matters much for a creative person. You are not trying to sell your services as a writer. To be honest, if your profile (as someone who is trying to sell beauty) is so offputting that clients don't want to actually read anything, that is the least of your problems.

Over-processed pink + turquoise is never a good look. I honestly have no idea how you ever thought that was a good idea. When you put that on, just what were you thinking?

I just thought it may work well,  check the one i changed to as i have also corrected the overview. check and tell me.

Also, remove the "I have over 2+ years of experience" part. Two years of experience is not really all that much.  You're kind of pointing to your lack of experience when you say that. 

Thanks, i have removed that. check my profile overview and tell me your views.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members