🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: i am unable to join agency
Page options
aaajaykumar
Community Member

i am unable to join agency

Hello sir when an agency manager send me a request to join their agency they get error the error message say i have an active contract running . How i join the agency can u please help me ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rohit, 

I checked your account and can see that you have one active hourly contract with Contract ID 21762935. You can check this contract by clicking on the My Jobs link on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rohit, 

I wanted to check if the agency was trying to add you as an exclusive member of the agency? Since you have an active contract with a client, they can add you as a non-exclusive member of their agency while you're completing your contract. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Ok but right now i have no active contract mam can u please check it..

Hi Rohit, 

I checked your account and can see that you have one active hourly contract with Contract ID 21762935. You can check this contract by clicking on the My Jobs link on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
inakhuda
Community Member

I do not have any Contract or Proposal Active. I check twice now. Still. I am unable to join agency as a freelancer why? 

Hi Movies,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already a part of the Agency for which you received a notification to join. Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
10c4b898
Community Member

Respected Staff!

I am unable to join an agency kindly help me out in this regard.

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. However, I can see that you received a notification to join and you are already a Non-Exclusive member of an Agency. You have a separate agency profile and you should be able to easily switch between them here as needed. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths