🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: i can't access Messages, My profile, Down...
Page options
yagord
Community Member

i can't access Messages, My profile, Download the desktop app... the help & support doesn't help!

i'm sure that's not where requests like this one must go, but there's no option to send a request to Help&Support anymore. all you offer is to surf the same prewritten posts. good job, upwork!  I'm despaired to find a way to get technical help with your website!

i can't access My profile page for a long time now. it just keeps loading.

here's what i see when trying to enter the Messages page (attached).

and what i see when trying to download the Desktop app (attached).

the only way i can communicate with clients currently is via the Mobile app, but it doesn't load files clients send me! i don't know if someone from the staff will ever read this, but I've also sent a message to the official facebook group. and tried to report this problem via the Feedback widget with no reply whatsoever. apparently, that's how you treat longtime Top Rated freelancers

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yaroslav,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V

I have the same problem. I can not see "Messages" page and "My job" page. I've been texting with clients through the phone app of UpWork.

But now I can't close the milestone, because this function is not in the phone app. And on the website this page (with contracts and milestones) does not work!

Hi Iryna,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket/email as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths