Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't update profile rate. Please help me +

Highlighted
Dmitry L Member Since: Jun 6, 2016
1 of 25

rate.jpgHello friends!

Please, help me.

I can't find an edit button either.  I click on my rate and nothing happens.
I want to change my default hourly rate.
What do you think?

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
2 of 25

Hi Dmitry, 

I see your hourly rate has been updated. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

-Lena

Untitled
Igor M Member Since: Sep 15, 2016
3 of 25

I have the same problem. Just can't change hourly rate and can't submit proposal

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 25

Hi Igor,

Let me follow up with the team about the status of your profile. It looks like it's being reviewed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mateo M Member Since: Sep 29, 2016
5 of 25

What's happening now? I want to bid for work and I cannot because I must update my profile rate. And there is no way to do that.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 25

Hi Mateo,

It looks like you are an exclusive member of your own agency so your rate has to be updated from the agency side. Please, click on the picture in the upper right corner and switch to your agency account. Then go to "Agency Roster," check a box next to your name and go to Change Roaster Settings> Profile rate. You'll be able to change your profile rate.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mateo M Member Since: Sep 29, 2016
7 of 25

I thought that was the case, modifying rate from the agency side, but I could not find any reference to this or maybe there isn't yet a chapter in the help menu on this.

Thank you, with your help I managed to find out how to do the change.

Chetan K Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
8 of 25

Hi Valeria,

I can't see any option like "Agency Roster" under my agency profile. And I'm still not able to add Profile rate.

Thanks,

Chetan

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 25

Hi Chetan,

Please clear your cache and cookies or try to log in with another browser. To change your profile rate please go to Find Work > Agency Roster > Edit Rate. Thank you.

Untitled
Ashish D Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
10 of 25

Facing same issue, Can't change hourly rate from any place, checked everything, agency page, agency Roaster, direct from the profile. Please help!!, It is quite urgent , I have to apply on few projects with new rate.

Please Help!!!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS