cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can't update profile rate. Please help me +

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
11 of 25

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but was unable to replicate the issue. I was able to change the profile rate directly from the profile page. Please go on your profile and scroll down until you see your rate, hover over that section and an edit button should appear as shown in this screenshot. Also, please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Arun S Member Since: Nov 30, 2016
12 of 25

I'm also having the same problem. Please help me..

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 25

Hi Arun,

It looks like you are an exclusive member of your own agency so you will need to change your rate from the agency roster. In order to do it, click on the round picture in the upper right corner and switch to your agency account. Then go to Find Work > Agency Roster, click the checkbox next to your name and select Profile Rate in Change Roster Settings drop down menu. You'll be able to edit your hourly rate there.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Arun S Member Since: Nov 30, 2016
14 of 25

Hi Valeria,

Joseph P Member Since: Dec 1, 2016
15 of 25
Please help. I cant update my profile rate. I cant find the pencil button
16 of 25

Hi Joseph,

It looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please, follow the steps to complete and submit your profile for a review and you will be able to change your rate anytime later.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
17 of 25
Okay thank you can you guide me to the next step please
18 of 25
I already received an email that I have completed the steps but there's no way for me to edit my profile
19 of 25

Joseph, 

You need to first complete your profile. When you log into your account, you'll see the Create your profile page you can upload your picture, write your title, description, add your skills and set your profile rate:

Screenshot_8.png

Please, follow those steps and submit your profile when you are ready.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sergey S Member Since: Aug 28, 2017
20 of 25

I filled out my profile but I can not change

Can you help me?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS