🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » i cant log in
Page options
a30a9ea7
Community Member

i cant log in

i can not log in as a freelancer, im in a different country now with a different phone number, and up work is asking for to verify my phone, how can i solve this? it has been a 2 weeks now trying different way, no it seems there is no way out of this, and why there isnt help except that Bot?

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Imad F wrote:

i can not log in as a freelancer, im in a different country now with a different phone number, and up work is asking for to verify my phone, how can i solve this? it has been a 2 weeks now trying different way, no it seems there is no way out of this, and why there isnt help except that Bot?

Answer the security question. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Imad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
carter_nic
Community Member

I'm having this same issue. I'm using a hotmail username, but it's telling me I need to connect through Gmail - which leads to an error message. I can't get inside to change the settings and Upwork won't return my call. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicola,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members