🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: i did not get any more order
Page options
humayunsaleem7
Community Member

i did not get any more order

hello experts ,

i am start my freelancing on upwork .... but this is very hard to move forward i have great skills according desiging but then i am complate my 1st order after that i did not get any more order i am send purposal day by day but did not get any more ...

then i am waiting to connects but upwork introduced paid connects i am stuck all of this give me a solution for this what can i do ...?

i really appricate your efforts

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Humayun,

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties in finding projects and getting clients on Upwork. A professional profile can be essential to your success on Upwork. It’s your introduction to clients, an important opportunity to grab attention and set yourself apart from the competition. I would advise you to check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Humayun,

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties in finding projects and getting clients on Upwork. A professional profile can be essential to your success on Upwork. It’s your introduction to clients, an important opportunity to grab attention and set yourself apart from the competition. I would advise you to check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Appricate your effort ... i have already good experianced in purposal 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members