🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » i get log out everytime
Page options
cb1eb1c4
Community Member

i get log out everytime

My Upwork account keeps on logging out automatically.

I signed up by using my google account and I don't remember if I checked the "keep me signed in" suggestion.

Need someone's help, Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Robyul,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
cb1eb1c4
Community Member

I cleared cached and history I also tried another browser. But the problem is the same.

Hi Md Robyul,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same problem...

rnatik
Community Member

I am having the same issue. Almost every time that I access Upwork from my browser (desktop/chrome), I need to login again. 

a11a0e9b
Community Member

Same here. Quite annoying. I use Google auth and Brave browser if that gives any clue. Cleaing cache does not help (in fact i just reinstalled the OS and its still the same behavior)

Hi Simon,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
7e87e1e8
Community Member

Hi, has a fix to this problem been found. Likewise log in with Google and have to re login every time I open it.

Hi Jack,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e601d832
Community Member

I have the same issue, very frustrating. Have support tickets helped this?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members