🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: i had 2 contracts from same client , one ...
Page options
yusfnader
Community Member

i had 2 contracts from same client , one was by bidding and the other by invitation

the problem here is that the second contract that was by invitation is not visible with the new title and description, it is the same as the old one, when i search inside my profile it has its own title and description why this is happening 

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Youssef,

We can confirm that the title that shows in the Work History on the profile is the title of the related job posting if there was one. Since the client selected to link a contract to their job posting when making the offer, the title of the posting is what's showing in your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Youssef N wrote:

the problem here is that the second contract that was by invitation is not visible with the new title and description, it is the same as the old one, when i search inside my profile it has its own title and description why this is happening 

How is that "a problem?" The client likely used the same job post to rehire you.

Let me tell you what "a problem" is - that petulant ranting and rude response to a 4.3 feedback (that alone will STOP any client with an ounce of any sense from hiring you) followed by two 2 miniscule fake looking contracts for $ 5 and $ 10  from the same client - no doubt to try and build feedback...

yitwail
Community Member

Petra R wrote: Let me tell you what "a problem" is - that petulant ranting and rude response to a 4.3 feedback 

Especially considering he only gave the client 4.55 feedback.

you dont know what happened after the 4.3/5 it brings my jss to 88% and this made not to login or see anything on upwork, after a while it dropped again to 75% without any reason and i contact the customer services but no good answer, that why i responded to that trying to explain what happened from starting the contract till the end and i dont think this can be bad for my acceptance in future jobs, but however how can i remove my respond if it this bad, and why you said the following jobs are fake ?? they are not he is a client i contacted him outside upwork and we started to deal here and there will be future jobs from him and i guess im not hear to get offensed im here to find solutions

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Youssef,

We can confirm that the title that shows in the Work History on the profile is the title of the related job posting if there was one. Since the client selected to link a contract to their job posting when making the offer, the title of the posting is what's showing in your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members