🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: i have mac os x 10.9, i can not upgrade, ...
Page options
kerempg
Community Member

i have mac os x 10.9, i can not upgrade, how is it possible to install the older version of your app

https://www.upwork.com/ab/downloads/?_branch_match_id=777551254456894513&frkscc=IAwtMw9aCsFb&source=...

i have mac os x 10.9, i can not upgrade, how is it possible to install the older version of your app?

12 REPLIES 12
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  Kerem,

Could you please download this beta version of the app. Let us know if it worked. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
kerempg
Community Member

hello again,

beta version of the app does not with with os x 10.9 (Mavericks)

my hourly work just started please help

this is an very important issue for me

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kerem,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. But, could you also try this version and let me know if you`re still experiencing any problems on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

the application is starting, but when it starts it says "log in-upwork" : "internet connection not detected. please check your connectivity settings and then restart the app"

which i have done with wireless and cabled network, and restart the app and computer as well

how can i solve it?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kerem,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
karlosv
Community Member

I installed the version for Os Mavericks OSX 10.9 and same error for me. Internet connection not detected. I  need help please

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karlos, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
karlosv
Community Member

I still have issues with the older version of Mac. I really need help please

Hi Karlos,

Please allow more time for our team to review the issue and respond accordingly to your open ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am still facing issue with upwork time traker

**Edited for community guidelines**

I already upgraded to 10.13, its all working now

Hi Shivanii,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps shared here? If the issue persists, please follow the steps on how to report a problem on the same help article so our team can look into it further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members