fuadh21

i want change mail use old close account mail.

i want change mail,use old close account mail.......

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski

Hi Fuad,

Click on my name and write me a PM with the email that you would like to change for your account. One of our team members will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski

Hi Fuad,

Click on my name and write me a PM with the email that you would like to change for your account. One of our team members will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

I would also like to request the same thing use my old closed account email.

Hello Linet,

Please send me PM about the email address that you would like to replace for your account. After that, one of our team representatives will reach out to you regarding your request.

Untitled

Hello I wanted to make this brief to let you know my account has been suspended since 2012. I created a new account because I forgot this account's credentials. Now that I had due to multiple emails I personally had, I was able to find the credentials to login to this account. Now that I deleted the new account, I wanted to keep this account back into active status. Please do not send me email from this old account's email address:

**edited for Community Guidelines** as this is no longer active, but send to**edited for Community Guidelines** //.. (please send me a PM as I am unable to see it becuase of this account being suspended!)
So here's what I wanted to do was to update my old email with the new**edited for Community Guidelines** one.
Question: how long will it take for my new account to cancel before I can use my new email address to this old account?
username (old): **edited for Community Guidelines** (keep this account and unsuspend it)
username (new):**edited for Community Guidelines** (I deleted but wanted to use new email for old account).

I was told to contact support but I went to support form and this crazy form took me to this page. Is this the only kind of support we have here? What happened to phone or one - on- one chat or filling out a support form?

Please I need help asap!

Thanks.

~ LaToya 'Lala' S ~
Virtual Professional

@LaToya S wrote:

Hello I wanted to make this brief to let you know my account has been suspended since 2012. I created a new account because I forgot this account's credentials. Now that I had due to multiple emails I personally had, I was able to find the credentials to login to this account. Now that I deleted the new account, I wanted to keep this account back into active status. Please do not send me email from this old account's email address: lascottsio@gmail.com as this is no longer active, but send to lalascott@//.. (please send me a PM as I am unable to see it becuase of this account being suspended!)
@So here's what I wanted to do was to update my old email with the new @protonmail.com one.
Question: how long will it take for my new account to cancel before I can use my new email address to this old account?
username (old): lascottsiod7 (keep this account and unsuspend it)
username (new): lascottobwfhm7 (I deleted but wanted to use new email for old account).

I was told to contact support but I went to support form and this crazy form took me to this page. Is this the only kind of support we have here? What happened to phone or one - on- one chat or filling out a support form?

Please I need help asap!

Thanks.

You will have to take care of your suspension on the old account. You're not allowed to start a new one. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Hi LaToya, 

Looks like the issue is already resolved as I can see on your thread here. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

~ Avery
Upwork