cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Team app

anindya01
Anindya G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 9

I am sorry to share my unhappiness to the upwork community as I am unable to find and install the ipad team app. As the result my new more than 1000 dollars worth iPad pro is remaining to be idle. Upwork should immidiately think this issue for the iPad users.

yowiedesign
Community Guru
Craig A Member Since: Jan 18, 2016
2 of 9

If you bought the iPad just to use the Upwork app, perhaps it would have been wise to check that the app exists first.

Nevermind, though. You can still play Candy Crush.

anindya01
Anindya G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3 of 9

I didn't think that upwork is still in behind.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 9

Hi Anindya,

Unfortunately, tracking time is not yet available on mobile Upwork Team App. It is among our team's future plans though.

You may check Upwork mobile app for communication and status updates.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

protima
Protima Rani M Member Since: Apr 15, 2016
5 of 9

I don't know if is it too hard to go for iPad app.

gerrys
Community Guru
Gerry S Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
6 of 9

I'm  excited about the wrist watch version!

gaine05
Gobinda Lal G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
7 of 9

I am waiting for the iPad pro Team app.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 9

What on Earth? If somebody really wants to work using an iPad they can do fixed-price contracts or manual time hourly contracts.

It is silly to complain about not being able to use software that never existed. It is also questionable to only use an iPad while offering professional services. I use an iPad. It is great. I don't do much real work on it.

erens
Eren S Member Since: Dec 3, 2015
9 of 9

Hello,

So I heard that upwork tracker does not work on windows tablets, but I wonder why? I mean, what is the difference as long as it is still same windows 10 (or 😎 just like on laptops, how could upwork tracker differentiate between them and not work on tablets?

Also I wonder, has anyone been using a netbook (which is basically like a tablet such with a stable keyboard and can't touch on screen) and does upwork tracker work fine with it? Also It would be nice if you mention how much ram it has, as I wonder If 2gb would be enough to work while upwork tracker is in background and google chrome is open with few tabs.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS