soniamohandas
Sonia M Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
11 of 20

Thank u all.. id verification is successfully completedSmiley Happy

soniamohandas
12 of 20

Hi,

Yesterday my problem was regarding id verification. It has been solved successfully. Now also it is showing beneficiary name mismatch. I had given our company account for payment. it has only company name with it. I am the full owner of the account as i am the director of the company.. what should i do to resolve beneficiary name mismatch problem

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 20

Send in proof that it is your account. Provide paperwork such as the articles of incorporation that show you as a director of the company.

soniamohandas
14 of 20

Hi Petra,

where should i submit that document?

soniamohandas
15 of 20

Hi,

Where shoukd i submit the article of incorporation. I didnt find any link for that. Through email they are providing link for id verification again and again. My id verification is already completed

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 20

Hi Sonia,

Please contact our Customer Support team.

Untitled
soniamohandas
17 of 20

Hi Vladimir,

I had submitted PAN card and Government of India issued IE code certificate of our company which shows that i am the Director of the company for beneficiary name mismatch problem. Pls go through it..

soniamohandas
18 of 20

Hi,

Eventhough i submitted the proof enough to prove that i am the authorised owner of the company account, my id verification failed. Can you pls say which part of id verification is wrong so that i can correct it and work ahead. For a week i am facing this problem. I am fed up now.  Pls help me. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 20

Hi Sonia, 

Have you tried contacting our Customer Support team? Please use this link and lodge a ticket about your concern so that the team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 20

Hi Sonia, 

You will need to change your profile name to match the information your bank has on file in order for your withdrawals to be successful. I can see that you were able to include a payment method under your name and that should be enough to successfully withdraw funds from your freelancer account. 

I will ask the team if you can use your company bank account as an additional payment method for your account and will let you know once I get an update. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS