cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identification

Ayman K Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
1 of 4

idid all verification steps and banking steps too but now site need my passport or visa igot no visa or passport igot my national id but its already in arabic so iuploaded it as visa didnt work and now as passport and idont know whats going to happen but its not passport its just national id.

my inquiry and demand is to accept national id as its not my problem as its in arabic but its already enough document to prove thats its me 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 4

Hi Ayman,  

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any kind of verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Wai Htike L Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
3 of 4

I have a same issue too.I live in myanmar and i have only government id so I can't verify.Now, client invites me to work and i can't accept it.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Wai,

I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket with detailed instructions on how to complete our short verification process. Feel free to follow up on the ticket directly with any questions and our team will assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS