🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » if I buy Plus membership who all can see my p...
Page options
ffdb56d8
Community Member

if I buy Plus membership who all can see my previous project rates?

If I buy Plus membership who all can see my previous project rates?because I don't want anyone to see my previous project rates? Cause I don't want people to see my previous project rates as I want to do value pricing from now on. Can anyone help me with this?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Vedant J wrote:

If I buy Plus membership who all can see my previous project rates?

Any client you apply to, who is interviewing you or has hired you. 

It also removes you from searches with any earnings filters and makes clients wonder what you are hiding.

ffdb56d8
Community Member

Hey can you help me with this the number of weeks has been 12 of 16 for the past 3 weeks and my Success score has been 100% for the past 4 weeks. But the number of weeks hasn't increased, what might be wrong?

petra_r
Community Member

Vedant J wrote:

Hey can you help me with this the number of weeks has been 12 of 16 for the past 3 weeks and my Success score has been 100% for the past 4 weeks. But the number of weeks hasn't increased, what might be wrong?

You were below 90% for 4 weeks. So you have a block of 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window. 16 minus 4 equals 12. Those 4 weeks now have to work their way all the way through the 16 week window before the first one of them falls out of the 16 week window and the eligible weeks increase to 13. 

eligible.jpg

ffdb56d8
Community Member

Oh I see, thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members