cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing profile from elance

cion
Ion C Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
1 of 17

Hello. Now exist possibility to import profiles (reviews) from elance.com account or is too late? 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 17

Hi Ion,

Please check your previous email notifications from Elance and try using the link our team included, or log into your Elance account and try using the green migration button.

Untitled
cion
Ion C Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
3 of 17

Sorry, not any link for exporting at elance.. a green button only to create account at upwork. At a moment noticed a message "Last date to move to upwork is 30 september..". Now this message not shown

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 17

Hi Ion,

Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with your Elance user ID? We'll check this for you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

mkrivera
Maria K Member Since: Dec 1, 2016
5 of 17

I have also been unable to find a way to transfer my Elance content over to upwork- Please advice. Thank you

Maria Kneusel Rivera
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
6 of 17

Hi Maria,

Unfortunately, the migration process closed a couple of months ago. You can still access your Elance account here but you won't be able to transfer it to Upwork anymore.

~ Valeria
Upwork
slavev
Stanislav S Member Since: Dec 9, 2016
7 of 17

Hi Valeria, 

When the migration was happening I believe I did transfered my account, however the jobs I got listed there were only from Odesk(where I had only 1 job), but in Elance in my profile I have 20+. Can it be done something now?

Regards, 

Stan

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
8 of 17

Hi Stanislav,

It doesn't look like the account you used to post your comment here was merged with your Elance account. Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with your Elance username so I could check if you migrated your account.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork
sportracer
Javier O Member Since: Feb 19, 2017
9 of 17

Hello,

I was an Elance user and trying to import my elance profile.

I tried sending you a note, but unable die to provelages

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
10 of 17

Hi Javier,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer an Elance profile to Upwork anymore. The process was completed several months ago.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS