🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: inactive contract since 6 months
Page options
ikhaled0n
Community Member

inactive contract since 6 months

Hello Community. 

I have an inactive hourly contract since January, I tried to contact the client but there was no response, my question is what should I do to prevent my JSS from dropping? I noticed that my JSS dropped from 100% to 94% 2 weeks ago. I read in upwork policies that closing a contract without earned money for a while could cause a drop to the JSS, should I close the contract? ِِAnd if I used feedback removal for this contract will that prevent the possible drop?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Khaled M wrote:

I have an inactive hourly contract since January, I tried to contact the client but there was no response, my question is what should I do to prevent my JSS from dropping? I noticed that my JSS dropped from 100% to 94% 2 weeks ago. I read in upwork policies that closing a contract without earned money for a while could cause a drop to the JSS, should I close the contract? ِِ

If you have earned money under that contract and don't have a crazy high percentage of such inactive contracts do not hurt your JSS - nor does closing contracts without feedback.

So you can just end that contract if you like, it won't hurt you.

Earned money and I don't have any other inactive contracts, will close and see what will happen. 

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members