cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermediary bank

mfmontes
Maria Fernanda M Member Since: May 4, 2016
1 of 7

Hello, I need to add an intermediary bank to get paid, as I did in Elance. I did a request but nobody answer me. I chatted with an agent, but they say that I should wait the support contact me, they are not availble to help me with that! It is supposed that we have a PREMIUM SUPPORT as a TOP RATED MEMBER??? OMG!

Please, freelancers... if anyone know how  should I preoceed to get paid in Argentina, I will aprecciate your help. Thanks in advanced!

Fernanda

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Maria,

I see our agent informed you that you can't select an intermediary bank and shared a bit more information regarding this process. If you have any further questions please follow up on the main ticket, since creating dozens of tickets for the same question can only delay our team's resonse and create confusion.

Untitled
milanmbms
Milan M Member Since: May 11, 2016
3 of 7

Dear UpWork,

I recently migrated form Elance to Upwork successfully. But during migration Upwork doesnt give me option to enter/add INTERMEDIARY BANK as on Elance. Can You please help me with that? I'm from Serbia(Europe) therefore I need Intermediary bank information added due to wire bank fund transfer.  

Thank You in advance.

Best,

Milan

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Milan,

I see our agent already provided an explanation and detailed instructions on your ticket regarding setting up a wire transfer payment method.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Untitled
indieovenfilm
Ace Contributor
Esther Alfonsina S Member Since: Oct 10, 2015
5 of 7

Hi! I´m also experiencing the same issue, how can I get help settign up an interemediary bank account?

Dint any of you get to solve this? 

thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 7

Hi Alfonsina,

Upwork doesn't allow a user to input an intermediary bank. You can add your own bank (the local bank name, local bank Swift) and your personal bank details. Our bank will select an intermediary, if it is necessary, from the database.

~ Valeria
Upwork
indieovenfilm
Ace Contributor
Esther Alfonsina S Member Since: Oct 10, 2015
7 of 7

Thank you Valeria! I´ll make that set up and see how it goes now.

regards!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS