🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » invitation does not come
Page options
mia-naium
Community Member

invitation does not come

Hello, hope you are passing well. Actually, I am facing an invitation problem. last 3 or 4 months not coming any invitation in my profile. But when I am biding on the job will come interview response. Can anyone help me? what happens.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
grimesr
Community Member

Invitations without a proposal aren't guaranteed. They come when the client searchs the freelance list they see and decide someone has the potential qualifications they want. You may just not be on the search list (it is very random) or you don't posses the qualifications desired.

This is very normal.

Also I would suggest work on  your profile. Take out the first part with

This is Naium, Wellcome to my profile... ✔ I'm Available At Present. :wrapped_gift: I will give you Free Test Demo work for an Ongoing project. 👌 I Bid only which I can do perfectly. ✔ I Will Work For You Until 100 % Satisfaction.

Also, remove the last few lines. Check your grammar as I see an uncapitized "I". These might help get a better chance in getting invited.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
grimesr
Community Member

Invitations without a proposal aren't guaranteed. They come when the client searchs the freelance list they see and decide someone has the potential qualifications they want. You may just not be on the search list (it is very random) or you don't posses the qualifications desired.

This is very normal.

Also I would suggest work on  your profile. Take out the first part with

This is Naium, Wellcome to my profile... ✔ I'm Available At Present. :wrapped_gift: I will give you Free Test Demo work for an Ongoing project. 👌 I Bid only which I can do perfectly. ✔ I Will Work For You Until 100 % Satisfaction.

Also, remove the last few lines. Check your grammar as I see an uncapitized "I". These might help get a better chance in getting invited.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members