🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: invitation for interview
Page options
bikashroy001
Community Member

invitation for interview

Hi, My problem is that i dont get any invitaion for interview from clients. Its been like 14 month i got top rate badge after 5 or 6 month  but no invitation . I saw  before top rate freelancers  get so many invitation for interview but whats wrong with my account? contacted upwork but they told me, my profile is public thats ok but why not? i think there is somthing wrong with my profile/account?

Is there any one like me?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "My problem is that i dont get any invitaion for interview from clients. Its been like 14 months..."

Okay... Clearly whatever it is that you are doing right now is not working for you.

Are you actually submitting any proposals?

Or are you only waiting for invitations?

To be very transparent and clear about this:

New freelancers aren't likely to receive useful, valid invitations.

Experienced freelancers often CAN rely on invitations from out of the blue in order to obtain all the work that they can handle.

But if you don't have a strong profile and established track record, that's not going to happen.

yes submiting proposal and getting new projects thats ok to me but not from other project that i dont submit ? you can check my profile its looks good to me.

You were hired for 3 different jobs last November, which is about 7 months ago.

You have completed 42 jobs.

You have many ongoing projects.

You have 97% JSS.

So you're not a newbie.

So you are saying you ARE able to submit proposals and get hired... that's good.

But you are wondering why you aren't getting invitations?

I don't know for certain. Your job title: "Adobe Photoshop/Indesign Expert"

That is a pretty competitive niche.

There may simply be too many people offering the same service.

yea you are correct . Yea i think so but yea i will try with different titile like graphic designer photoshop/Indesign expert

But thank you so much to take some time for me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members