Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invite client(s) on upwork

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 16

Hi Ashish,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. Currently, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ashishrana1993
Ashish R Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
12 of 16

I have asked this question for my friend. His profile is not approved yet and not public also. ITs private profile so cient is not able view his profile.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 16

@Ashish R wrote:

I have asked this question for my friend. His profile is not approved yet and not public also. ITs private profile so cient is not able view his profile.

Then your friend is not eligible either, and unless he is approved the client can not hire him anyway.

emiguelina
Community Guru
Elba A Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
14 of 16
@Ashish R wrote:

There's something I must be missing, you can only bring clients who are not here, at all (TR). Maybe is the other way around "Bring your own freelancer" program. But be careful, if he tries to circumvent T&S in order to get profile approval, he can be banned, permanently.

kevincam3
Kevin C Member Since: Nov 10, 2015
15 of 16

I'm a Top Rated Freelancer and I'm trying to understand the steps I need to do to invite a client of mine to Upwork.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 16

Hi Kevin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with your unique link that your clients can use to sign up on Upwork in order to have 0% fee on your contracts with them. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS