🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » irresponsible upwork community
Page options
ihanan
Community Member

irresponsible upwork community

i am trying to fing solution of my problem but the upwork community is not even trying to help i am very disappointed some community members says just PM me and did not response in PM and some members say our team member reach out to you but no one contact me my problem is that i closed my old account i just want it back my old username is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
jr-translation
Community Member

Abdul Hanan R wrote:

i am trying to fing solution of my problem but the upwork community is not even trying to help i am very disappointed some community members says just PM me and did not response in PM and some members say our team member reach out to you but no one contact me my problem is that i closed my old account i just want it back my old username is @iamhaanan

Do you really mean irresponsible or have you been thinking of irresponsive?
The people that asked you to PM them were Upwork staff (they have an Upwork logo next to their name), the other people are fellow freelancer that were trying to help you. Insulting people that offer free help is never a good idea since it was you who closed the existing account in first place.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members