cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Job Data is totally messed up. What gives?

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
41 of 70

@Valeria K wrote:

Thanks, Pandora. Please, try searching with US-only option on and off. See my private message for more information.

The US-only option worked, but only after I messed around with the filters more then I should have. Never mind why, but the point is searching for jobs using the filters and search settings is fine for an "every once in a while" thing, but not for tracking down the pop-up page for 15 jobs a week. That is, after all, why we can save our search feeds.

pandoraharper
Community Guru
42 of 70

@Nina K wrote:

Hi Pandora,

Both of these are known issues that our engineers are aware of and are working on resolving.

Thanks for the heads up, Nina

alexcustos
Aleksandr B Member Since: Aug 21, 2017
43 of 70

It seems that this issue has a very low priority, so I am just adding my voice. It's really very inconvenient to reply invitations because there is no easy way to check feedback.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
44 of 70

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Aleksandr. I checked on this issue and our engineers are currently working to resolve it. The community will be updated once the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience!

-Avery
Untitled
97fb76d3
Kat P Member Since: Apr 1, 2017
45 of 70

Thanks for letting those of us in the other thread know about this one, Pandora. I missed it in my earlier search, and it has a lot more information than the other thread. 

pandoraharper
Community Guru
46 of 70

@Kat P wrote:

Thanks for letting those of us in the other thread know about this one, Pandora. I missed it in my earlier search, and it has a lot more information than the other thread. 

No problem. The Mods do try to keep thread like these 2 under control, but the other thread is mostly about that one problem, and this thread is about both of the problems, and the Mods have been more communicative here.

iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
47 of 70

I've seen for a while now that the written feedback that freelancers leave for clients is no longer visible on client profiles - only the star ratings that they left them. 

Is this a bug or intentional? Is it only on my end? Did they already announce why they're removing them?

Written feedback is extremely important when deciding whether to accept contracts from new clients, so why is it no longer there?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
48 of 70

Hi Isabelle,

Our team is aware of this and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. If you need further help let us know, thank you!

Untitled
abuqumair
Faisal Y Member Since: May 11, 2017
49 of 70

I recently noticed that most of the Freelancers` comments for the clients have been removed. Does this happen to everyone or just me?

voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
50 of 70

Same on my end. I have seen some posts about the issue here in the community as well. I guess some bug or sth.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS