cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it just me or the jobs quality are getting worst ? (mobile apps mainly)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
11 of 16

I mean, there's as much chance of Upwork having made a profit since the rebranding as there is of Miley Cyrus living a happy and contented life.

Highlighted
SalahAldin G Member Since: Jun 21, 2011
12 of 16

wow the situation is even direr than I had in mind.

Maybe its time for us to do something about it then, god knows there are enough of us out there !

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
13 of 16

Like what do you suggest?

Highlighted
14 of 16

I'm not really sure to be honest.

but organizing and addressing legemecy of both clients and contractors can help a lot.

I think its time for more specialized online workplaces. that has more role in the process instead of just collecting fees, tracking time and handeling payments.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
15 of 16

@SalahAldin G wrote:

wow the situation is even direr than I had in mind.

Maybe its time for us to do something about it then, god knows there are enough of us out there !

Many have tried. No one has succeeded. Sad is an understatement for how many of us long term Odesk people feel and with Elancers being foced to move here they're likely to be very unhappy very soon as well. Although I've moved on, I guess I still hope someday things might change. My recent experience posting a job here was absolutely disasterous and explains why freelancing is not working here. 

Highlighted
16 of 16

Since the business model is proven to be working, no matter how manny trials it would take, at the end someone will make it work for them. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS