🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » is it possible to refund my money from payone...
Page options
akashhossen52
Community Member

is it possible to refund my money from payoneer to UpWork again?

Hi there, I have recently withdrawn some money using Payoneer form UpWork. But for some reason, it's in the pending transaction. The Payoneer requires some information that I can't get in recent days because of the current corona pandemic. But I really need that money soon due to my current economic condition. 

So could anyone tell me, is it possible to get that money back from Payoneer to UpWork? So that I can withdraw from Upwork to direct my bank account without any more complexity? and also how much time and charge will require?

You have my advance thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Akash,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Akash,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm facing the same situations current, can you please help me out

I'm facing the same situations presently, can someone please help me out, I need my money returned back to upwork.

Hello Tijani,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
nat62
Community Member

Dear Pradeep,

I got too in situation  similar with this with Pioneer. I was told before that Upwork cannot help in such issues,so   was more than happy to learn thanks to you  that this statement isn't  true.

Could one of the team members  contact me too in this regard?

Thanks a lot,

Nataliia K.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nataliia,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4932c4f2
Community Member

Hi!

I have similar issue. I cannot use the Payoneer account in Ukraine to withdraw money due to the legal issues but I forgot to update my withdraw information and my money were automatically transferred to Payoneer. Can it be solved somehow?

Hi Vitalii,

Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled whether it is manual or automatic. The funds will be sent to the payment method on file. If there are any issues with the bank account, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will immediately credit the funds to your account.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members