🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: is my account healthy ?
Page options
leon1991
Community Member

is my account healthy ?

hello , i want to make sure if there is no issue with my account and i can withdrawl money without any problems .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antoine,

It looks like your payment method is correctly set up and active. Be sure to double-check the details carefully. Accurate entry of these details is your responsibility and essential for successful withdrawals. You can also consider setting up a second payment method as a backup, just in case your first one isn't available for some reason. You can add as many as you want and make changes as needed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
lysis10
Community Member

You ain't got no face.

leon1991
Community Member

really ?

JoanneP
leon1991
Community Member

will i face any problem whene i withdrawl money ? like ID verification or something like that ? because before is start working i want to make sure that there is no issue with my account .

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antoine,

It looks like your payment method is correctly set up and active. Be sure to double-check the details carefully. Accurate entry of these details is your responsibility and essential for successful withdrawals. You can also consider setting up a second payment method as a backup, just in case your first one isn't available for some reason. You can add as many as you want and make changes as needed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
leon1991
Community Member

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members