cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a punishment for the rude behavor?

lavielyn30
Active

hi 

im lavielyn im new here i was just reading of some post regarding on rude behavior. This site says upwork community so it means it is a united community, and people here are helping each other, so it is not right to show rude behavor isnt it? so my question is is there any punishment for those people w/ rude behavor like terminating his/her to this site?????

8 REPLIES 8
lysis10
Community Guru

It's pretty rude to make your first post about rude regulars.

Off with her head.

hai jennifer

pls. dont get me wrong im just asking

oh high 

I don't know why u would want to hurt us like that but we are sensitive flowers and then u were rude to us and I think that is why no body responded to u but I am the embassador of rudeless hellos on here and I find it is important to make amends

Say ur sorry. Say it.

Lavielyn, welcome to Upwork, and don't mind Jennifer, she jokes sometimes, and so do I. Cat Wink If you see something really rude, you can report it to moderators and they'll probably do something about it.

thanks i didnt meant to hurt someone im just asking thanks for understanding

jae_sung_kim
Ace Contributor

thats not how any of this works

aocumen

Welcome to the Community, Lavielyn!

As John said, you may report any post that is against our Community Guidelines, and we'll take action if necessary. And yes, please don't mind Jennifer. She's our special flower.Heart

~ Avery
Upwork

Did she mean in the forum or the post about the client being rude to a freelancer?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS