🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » is writing keywords in upwork's overview good
Page options
7044e6a0
Community Member

is writing keywords in upwork's overview good

I saw an advanced UI designer girl writing keywords in her overview, I write some in my profile and now I'm trying to make my overview shorter and want to see if it's okay to leave the keywords...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sullivanliz
Community Member

I would take them out, but it's aesthetic - I have no idea whether they'll help or hinder you in finding work. I would also get rid of the 'Dear client' in the paragraph above the keywords as you already have an intro at the beginning, and the bit about not being in touch 24/7 - nobody is and good clients don't expect you to be. The 7/11 bit is also confusing - on a worldwide platform one person's 7 can be another's 11.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sullivanliz
Community Member

I would take them out, but it's aesthetic - I have no idea whether they'll help or hinder you in finding work. I would also get rid of the 'Dear client' in the paragraph above the keywords as you already have an intro at the beginning, and the bit about not being in touch 24/7 - nobody is and good clients don't expect you to be. The 7/11 bit is also confusing - on a worldwide platform one person's 7 can be another's 11.

really thanks, I deleted them and I think I'll delete the keywords, just ... not sure.

you helped me a lot 

588352e4
Community Member

Yeah, Its good to use keywords in overview of profile. As Upwork will give you intial push when you are using keywords in the overview. Another thing with the help of these keywords clients will saw your profile when they are searching for the freelancer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members