🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » issue with client's account
Page options
f741eebe
Community Member

issue with client's account

hello, 

my client is receiving the following message  "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support"

this been for like 2 weeks 

please help

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Ailnae, I am sorry your client is experiencing issues. Please know, they'll need to contact us directly so we can help them. 
A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~Andrea
Upwork
f741eebe
Community Member

hi Andrea, thank you so much for reaching out, my clinet been trying to get suppot for the past two weeks but it seems to me that he can't find his way around, although he really wanna pay the job that i finished. I'd really appreciate it if you reach out to him with the real issues on his account so he can solve them.

again thank you Andrea.

Ailnae, please know that we can't discuss your client's account with you here because of privacy reasons. If your client is still having trouble contacting support they may try reaching our social support team on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members