🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » issue
Page options
muhammad_shahz10
Community Member

issue

Dear upwork This is really Disturbing for you I have a issue about my payment i was withdrew my last payment 299.21$ from upwork to my Additional bank account
Account info: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
I received notification my payment processed but when i check out i can't received anything Please help me to get my payment
Thank you !

2 REPLIES 2
varungs
Community Member

It can sometimes take up to 8 business days for your withdrawal to hit your bank account. Your bank may also take a few days to process the transaction before your account is credited. On a side note, you should remove your actual bank account number from your post... 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members