Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

job expired/closed connects should be refunded

rolludesig
Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1 of 3

I was going through my proposals for last 2-3 weeks bulk of them are either closed or expired without any freelancer being choose.

this makes bulk of connects being wasted i think there should be some policy on refund of connects as well...or withdrawing the proposal should refund the connects.

zelomi
Community Leader
Carol U Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
2 of 3

@Rahul V wrote:

I was going through my proposals for last 2-3 weeks bulk of them are either closed or expired without any freelancer being choose.

this makes bulk of connects being wasted i think there should be some policy on refund of connects as well...or withdrawing the proposal should refund the connects.

HI Rahul:

I understand your concerns but unfortunately that is how the system works (If a mod wants to chime in would be great).

However, they will refund your connects if a job gets removed because it breaks some sort of rule. I've noticed this the other day, I applied for a job and it was removed next day and my connects refunded.

Hope that helps

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Rahul and Carol,

That is correct Carol. Also connects will be refunded if the job posting is canceled by the client. Some clients are taking a longer time to hire on their job posting. 

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS