🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » job is showing completed job but not complete...
Page options
upamarsingh
Community Member

job is showing completed job but not completed

i have not completed the job also client does not end the contract, he changed the hourly limit but the now is showing in completed job with no feedback given but job is running

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Has your hourly rate been increased? That could be the reason why the contract temporarily appears to be closed, because the rate increase "closes" the contract at the old rate and creates a new one at the new rate, then, once you have first been paid at the new rate, the two contracts will merge and it will once again look like one contract in progress.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Has your hourly rate been increased? That could be the reason why the contract temporarily appears to be closed, because the rate increase "closes" the contract at the old rate and creates a new one at the new rate, then, once you have first been paid at the new rate, the two contracts will merge and it will once again look like one contract in progress.

upamarsingh
Community Member

client update the time hourly limit now my job is not showing in current project but i am able to run time tracker 

Hi Amar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your contract is still active. Additionally, one of our agents will follow up with you via support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes, i refersh the page and job showing in progress.

Thank you team upwork!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members