🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » job not showed on the job feed.
Page options
b6c81829
Community Member

job not showed on the job feed.

I am facing the problem in my job feed there is no job is showed on job feed like this. 

Capture.PNG

Then I search job to save it but I did not see the option to save searches like this.

Capturess.PNG

Then I clear my browser history and try another browser but the problem is same.

So please give me solution how I resolve this problem.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that once you have saved a search, a job feed should appear on Find Work Home. Jobs matching the saved search keywords and filters will appear within the feed. The My Feed jobs feed will contain all the jobs matching your saved searches.

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b6c81829
Community Member

Thank you for your response. I have tried that method and follow the steps you are menetion. But the problem is same job feed is empty. Also I read your article and follow the steps but the problem is same.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you still have the same issue. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members