🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » job search
Page options
Community Member

job search

Hello! my search went wrong, I used to go to the Most recent and see the latest projects there, now I see what was posted a few hours ago, and this is not because there are no fresh projects. New projects appear in the search results, but all published more than 3 hours ago. How can I see projects that have just been published again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mdbutnayem
Community Member

If you're having trouble finding the most recent job postings on Upwork, there are a few things you can try:

1. Use the "Sort By" feature: When you're searching for jobs, make sure to use the "Sort By" feature and select "Newest" to see the most recently posted jobs at the top of the list.

2. Check for job alerts: Set up job alerts for specific keywords and categories that you're interested in. This way, you'll receive an email notification whenever a new job posting matches your criteria.

3. Check frequently: Make sure to check the Upwork job board frequently throughout the day, as new jobs are posted constantly. If you're only checking once a day, you may be missing out on some of the most recent postings.

4. Use third-party job search tools: There are several third-party job search tools available that can help you find the most recent job postings on Upwork. For example, the website Upwork Stats provides real-time updates on the latest jobs posted to Upwork.

If none of these options help, you may want to contact Upwork customer support for further assistance.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mdbutnayem
Community Member

If you're having trouble finding the most recent job postings on Upwork, there are a few things you can try:

1. Use the "Sort By" feature: When you're searching for jobs, make sure to use the "Sort By" feature and select "Newest" to see the most recently posted jobs at the top of the list.

2. Check for job alerts: Set up job alerts for specific keywords and categories that you're interested in. This way, you'll receive an email notification whenever a new job posting matches your criteria.

3. Check frequently: Make sure to check the Upwork job board frequently throughout the day, as new jobs are posted constantly. If you're only checking once a day, you may be missing out on some of the most recent postings.

4. Use third-party job search tools: There are several third-party job search tools available that can help you find the most recent job postings on Upwork. For example, the website Upwork Stats provides real-time updates on the latest jobs posted to Upwork.

If none of these options help, you may want to contact Upwork customer support for further assistance.

16a3788b
Community Member

VPN

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members