🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: job title is coming right in profile
Page options
m_hammad_younas
Community Member

job title is coming right in profile

I am doing my one job which title is "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" but in my profile tile is showing "task04", client said that it is changed now. Can you please update where the issue is coming?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Please allow up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. If your contract title is not updated after 24 hours, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

title was changed by one month ago, but still it is showing same, I contacted with client to recheck it. but it is fine there.

Thank you for the update, Muhammad. 
I thought your contract title was updated recently. Our team will investigate this further and will reach out to you via ticket with more information as soon as possible.

~ Goran
Upwork

okay thank you so much 🙂

Hi Muhammad,

Just wanted to follow up with an updated:

Our team also checked this and everything is working as designed. Unfortunately, since the job was posted and a contract was formed with the first title, it will not be updated on your profile. 
You and your client can close your current contract at any time and open a new one with the correct title if you have additional tasks that you need to complete. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths