🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: latest jobs not showing
Page options
5ee5fa43
Community Member

latest jobs not showing

I search for job, from day 1 of my account, only jobs 4 hour ago or later are showing, I changed browser, cleared cache, enable cookies, but problem still there.

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Tanveer,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5ee5fa43
Community Member

Thanks Joanne Marie P

I waiting for ticket & solution.

When I search for new jobs, only jobs 4 hours ago or later show in my search results. I posted this 3 days ago, problem was not solved, but your status show it as sloved.

My problem is still there.

Hi Tanveer,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. Feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you as soon as possible. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No one contacted me yet, my problem is still there.

please help me

I search for jobs, from day 1 of my account, only jobs 4 hours ago or later are showing, I changed the browser, cleared the cache, enable cookies, but the problem was still there.

Hi Ijaz,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5ee5fa43
Community Member

No one contacted me yet, my problem is still there.

Hi Tanveer,

Please refer to the troubleshooting steps shared with you on your ticket with the number 31695873. Our team will also reach out to you via a new ticket as soon as possible where you can follow up with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members